The Spirit SX powered air purifying respiratory protection system provides a choice of the most advanced electronically controlled and maintained power units which are programmable to meet the precise needs of both the user and their application. The Spirit SX powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) system provides adaptability and controllability, enabling users to achieve a new level of precision in meeting their comfort and performance needs.
- Adjustable flow with particle filters from 170 l/min to 220 l/min
- Automatic diagnostic check at start-up
- Large TFT colour display of operating status
- Suite of alert, warning and alarm notifications
- Prevents use with two filters of different types
- Prevents use with combination filters if they are not securely fitted
- Automatic recognition of filter type in use
- Automatic recognition of headtop or mask in use
- Filter thread areas protected from contamination and ingres
- Locking filters
- The motor is guaranteed for 3 years or 1800 hours run time.
The T-Power provides filtered air for the widest range of industrial applications as diverse as industrial welding, agriculture and waste disposal.
T-Power features an electronic airflow management system to maximise wearer safety and optimise battery life. A wide choice of headtops and facepieces is available covering virtually every application
- Optimised airflow monitoring with 15 power levels to compensate for filter clogging and extend battery life.
- Battery locks to prevent accidental disconnection.
- Complete range of filters allowing versatile use in a wide variety of environments.
- All units are intrinsically safe as standard
- Modular filter adaptors allow the use of single, twin and triple filters according to operational requirements, with the same blower system