High Voltage - Insulating Mats (Electrical rubber mat)
Where The Mats Should Be Used High Voltage Insulating Rubber Mats is highly recommended for Total safety of workmen from Electrical shocks when working in or around environments like :
- High Voltage Panels
- Power Transformer Rooms
- Lift Machine Rooms
- LT & HT Labs
- Near Bus Bars & etc
- Material : Elastomer Thermoplastic or Elastomer PVC
- Embossing : Anti-Skid without metallic derivatives
- Standard Width : 1 mtr. Customize upto 2 mtr
- Length : (i) 2 mtr. and maximum upto 20 mtr. For LT (2.0 mm) (ii) 2 mtr. and maximum upto 15 mtr. For HT (2.5 mm & 3.0 mm)
- Mat should be ISI Marked at every meter.
- Mat should be Tested by CPRI for IS : 15652:2006
- Mat should be suitable for both AC & DC electrical Installations.
- Insulating Mat can be pasted at front and rear side of the control panels and other electrical installations as recommended in IS 15652:2006.
- Good mechanical properties to withstand load and movement of breaker. Trolleys and associated electrical equipments
- High Di-electric strength.
- Fire Retardant
- Manufactured without any metallic derivatives.
- Suitable for both A.C. & D.C. electrical Installations
- Easy to install
- Water and moisture proof, does not decay.
- High tensile Strength and elongation Properties
- Insulation resistance up to 100000 mega ohm with 5000 V megger.
- Tested by CPRI (The leading research and test house for Power in India)